Friday, November 13, 2009

Laughter Tidbits


In the process of dismantling a house, decisions are being constantly made: what goes into storage, what doesn’t. I come across my singing dancing pirate – a gift from another laughter leader. Momentarily I think “storage unit”, until I press his button, mobilizing him into his hip- swinging dance, to the tune of “Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down” sending me into peals of laughter. What was I thinking? Like the rest of the world, I placed laughter and silliness at the bottom of my list. I repented. The pirate comes with me.

While waiting on hold on the phone for Apple Support, I decide to open up my new “laughing video” I made of myself, and spend the next few minutes doing my laughter routine. The time sped by. I was still laughing when the nice young man came on the line. He seemed to catch the thrill, for it set the tone for a lively and fun MAC support session for both of us. Yet another practical use for my laughing video.

No comments: