Monday, February 20, 2012

Wild and Wonderful!

The Laughter Club has been particularly wild lately – due to the infusion of energy from the new Meet-Up members. And for a few other reasons.

We’ve almost doubled our attendance. Some boisterous new men have arrived. And me, well I’ve simply poured more passion into it. If that’s possible.

At one point last meeting a new woman leaned over and asked me, “Is it always like this?” To which I responded, “Well lately, yes!”

This same woman later called me “ one darling fearless leader”. I love it.

I lost my grip on 3 separate occasions. My laughter spiraled out of control, making it hard to lead, until I regained my composure. A true indication that our “intentional laughter” becomes quite real.

I created Phinney Laughter Club as my public service, so that anyone and everyone can come and try Laughter Yoga. Beyond that people pay me to lead programs in other varied settings. Honestly they do. I laugh for a living. And I educate people about laughter.

But at Phinney Laughter Club there’s very little lecturing. Mainly we laugh! And all for no reason!

Photo: Stock.xchnge

No comments: