Monday, March 5, 2012

Chris Rock

Blue comedy aside (that’s the x-rated stuff I can’t publish here), I really like Chris Rock. His facial expressions, his excessive energy, his quick wit, his commentaries on life, his blatant raw honesty…

He’s like a wild animal on stage, eyes wide- open intensely alert, pacing back and forth with unrestrained raw energy and ready to pounce on the unspoken truth.

Chris Rock was voted 5th best comedian of all time by Comedy Central:

“Yeah, I love being famous. It’s almost like being white, y’know?”

“If a woman tells you she’s twenty and looks sixteen, she’s twelve. If she tells you she’s twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she’s damn near forty.”

“I had a cop pull me over the other day. Scared me so bad, made me think I stole my own car.”

“Even if you meet the perfect person, it ain't gonna be at the perfect time. You're married, they're single. You're Jewish, they're Palestinian. You're a Mexican, they're a raccoon...”

Photo: Wikimedia

No comments: